Our top priority is to maintain the Health & Safety of our Staff, Families, Customers, Suppliers and the Community.
Moore’s Auto is committed to providing you with professional, expert automotive services as safely as possible. We will continue to monitor developments and update our business practices based on the appropriate Government and Industry advice.
Some of the steps we are taking to combat the spread of COVID-19 -
· In addition to our high standard of hygiene practices already in place, we have increased the frequency of cleaning & sanitizing surfaces and ‘touch points’ in the workshop & office throughout the day
· Sanitization stations are available for Staff and Customers and are to be used when entering and departing. Staff are hand washing and sanitizing regularly
· Perspex shields installed on our reception desks
· EFTPOS machines sanitized after every use
· Credit Card payment over the phone or 'Paywave' / 'Tap and Go' in store
· Maintaining ‘Social Distancing’ guidelines of 1.5m, our office floor is marked out
· Contactless vehicle drop off and pick up
· Upon dropping off your vehicle, ‘high touch’ areas of your vehicle such as door handles, steering wheel, gear stick and hand brake will be sanitized and shielded with protective plastic until pick up. Our technicians will be wearing gloves when working on your vehicle and we sanitize again after the work has been completed
To help maintain safety and hygiene we ask that you please do not enter if you’re feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms. Please call us from your car and we will advise how we can assist you - 65724273
Thank you for your continued support, we have been proudly servicing the local community for 21 years and look forward to many more years ahead.
NOTE: Moore's Auto Electrical and Mechanical Pty Ltd does not discriminate - you are welcome here Vaccinated or Non-Vaccinated and we appreciate everyone who supports our small business.