Our Covid-19 Response Plan - Our top priority is to maintain the Health & Safety of our Staff, Families, Customers, Suppliers and the Community.
Moore’s Auto is open and operating normal business hours and are committed to providing you with the same professional, expert automotive services as safely as possible. We will continue to monitor developments and update our business practices based on the appropriate Government advice.
Some of the steps we are taking to combat the spread of COVID-19 -
· In addition to our high standard of hygiene practices already in place, we have increased the frequency of cleaning & sanitizing surfaces and ‘touch points’ in the workshop & office throughout the day
· Sanitization stations are available for Staff and Customers and are to be used when entering and departing. Staff are hand washing and sanitizing regularly
· Perspex shields installed on our reception desks
· EFTPOS machines sanitized after every use
· Credit Card payment over the phone or 'Paywave' / 'Tap and Go' in store
· Maintaining ‘Social Distancing’ guidelines of 1.5m, our office floor is marked out
· Contactless vehicle drop off and pick up
· Upon dropping off your vehicle, ‘high touch’ areas of your vehicle such as door handles, steering wheel, gear stick and hand brake will be sanitized and shielded with protective plastic until pick up. Our technicians will be wearing gloves when working on your vehicle and we sanitize again after the work has been completed
To help maintain safety and hygiene we ask that you please do not enter if you’re feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms. Please call us from your car and we will advise how we can assist you - 65724273
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to seeing you & your car soon.